Wednesday, November 26, 2008

CRIMINAL MINDS WRITER HOLLY HAROLD & THE SCARY BOOKS!


Criminal Minds writer Holly Harold was asked during the Criminal Minds chat this week what books she read to get up to speed on psycho wackos. Holly told us that she would send me an email listing the books and here is that email. I'm thrilled she enjoyed the chat since we all really enjoyed getting to know our newest Criminal Minds writer! Welcome to the Criminal Minds Family Holly!

Hey Jill -- thanks very much for inviting me to "chat" yesterday -- tons of fun!

As promised, the books Breen and I studied when we first started are: "Practical Homicide Investigation" and "Sex-Related Homicide and Death Investigation," both by Vernon J. Geberth. Pretty serious stuff -- photos, case studies, the real deal.

I look forward to my episode chat --

Thanks again,

Holly