Tuesday, June 26, 2007

CRIMINAL MINDS: QUOTES & BEST WISHES


Criminal Minds: When I visited the set of Criminal Minds earlier this year I met a lot of wonderful people. One of these people will not be coming back for the third season of Criminal Minds. Before you email me asking: I have no knowledge of any Criminal Minds cast changes. Our stars are wonderfully talented people but the behind the scenes people make it happen. I wanted to take a moment to thank this person for both their contribution to my favorite show but also for their support and friendship.

"Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom." --Marcel Proust

"Be ready when opportunity comes...Luck is the time when preparation and opportunity meet." --Roy D. Chapin Jr.

All my best to you in the future. Jill, a grateful fan.